True friends makes life good :'] + 0 comment(s)
Assalamualaikum :')


"I used to be normals until I met those losers called my Best Friends."

A good friend will hold your umbrella in the pouring rain. A best friend will take yours and scream "Run, Bitch, Run!" A good friend will stand outside your door knocking, but a best friend would run in and scream "Honey, I'm home!"
A friend is someone who knows all about you and still loves you.
Best friends are hard to find, harder to leave and impossible to forget.
Best friends are like stars, you don't always see them but you know they're always there.
A good friend will be there for you, when he breaks your heart. But a best friend would go up to him and say.. "It's because you're gay isn't it?"
Life's journey is easier when you hear a friends footstep beside you.
If looking back hurts you and looking forward scares you, then look to your side and I'll always be there.
We will be friends.. As long as stars twinkle in the sky, as long as angles are there up high, till oceans run dry, and till the day I die.
A best friends, is kinda person who you can walk up to with the biggest smile on your face, and they still ask you "What's wrong?"
A best friend is the person who sees the pain in your eyes when the rest of the world believes the smile on your face.
Best friends know how stupid you are and still choose to be seen with you in public.
True friendship is when two friends can walk in opposite directions and yet, remain side by side.
A friends is someone who could bail you out of jail. A best friend who is someone would be sitting next to you saying.. "Damnn, we screwed up.. But damn, that was fun!"
Best friends. You're sad. I'm sad. You're happy. I'm happy. You cry, I cry. You jump off a bridge, I'm gonna miss your sorry ass.  I love my crazy, idiotic, annoying, funny, amazing, clothes stealing, secret keeping, honest, loyal, retarded friends.

To my girls..
Here's to the shit we talk. The guys we stalk. The way we shop. The laugh we can't stop. The gossip we spill. The looks that could kill. To have each others backs. To the next morning getting the facts. We'll stay together through the years.

Best friends...
Understand when you say forget it. Wait forever when you say just a minute. Stand by your side when you say leave me alone. Listen for hours when you're crying on the phone. It's those time we go so crazy, people think we're high. The times we make each other laugh until we cry. All those inside jokes and "remember when?'s" Those are all the reasons they call us best friends :')


  

 

Dedicated to : Najiehah Omar, Marina Kamarudin, Zawiah Kamal, Nadhirah Yusop, De Ayyra, FarihahMuhammad :'D